- Dale F. Ritter, Etc., Jerry R. Miller, R. Craig Kochel
- Hardback | 544 pages
- 213.36 x 271.78 x 27.94mm | 1,564.89g
- Publication date
- 01 Feb 1995
- McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Brown (William C.) Co ,U.S.
- Publication City/Country
- Dubuque, IA, United States
- Edition Statement
- 3rd Revised edition
- Illustrations note
- illustrations, photographs, colour plates
A study of the processes that form the landscape of the earth. The text is mainly orientated to geomorphology courses and is intended for students of geology, earth science and geography. This new edition provides increased coverage of planetary geomorphology, and puts greater emphasis on tectonic geomorphology.